Raids al Vent
Alt Empordà mountain bike trail to discover the great diversity of landscapes of the Alt Empordà region: and places completely unknown. A small nature, health and sport holidays. The 95% of the route passes through forest tracks and roads and the rest 5% is asphalt. The accumulated is 6.100 m. The third step stops in Llançà.
Web: Raids al Vent