Go Sightseeing in Llançà
- Watercolor Museum
- Romanesque Tower
- Church Sant Vicenç
- Tower of "Homenatge"
- Castle-Abbot's Palace
- Tree of Liberty
- Main square tree stone surround
- Fortified House
- Chapel of Mare de Déu del Port
- Castellar Islet
- "Banc de peix"
- "The Tower" Windmill
- Shelter on former "Plaça de la República"
- Tamarisk on Grifeu beach
- Cap de Ras Bunker
- Argilera Bunker
- Original Walled Enclosure
- Sant Genís del Terrer
- Sant Silvestre Hermitage
- Sant Martí de Vallmala
Discovery of the historical center
- Sant Vicenç Church (12th century)
- Romanesque Tower 13th-14th centuries
- Walled Enclosure
- Defence Towers
- Tower of "Homenatge" 13th-14th centuries
- Castle-Abbot's Palace, Original 11th-century building
- Church Sant Vicenç (S.XVII-XVIII)
- The Vicarage
- Curates House
- Main square tree stone surround 17th century
- Fortified House (17th-18th centuries)
Discover the Empordà Region
- Villages traditionnels
- Medieval Towns
- Sant Pere de Rodes (romanesque monestry) / (Port de la Selva)
- Dali's Triangle
- Paratge de Tudela (Cadaqués)
- Monesteri at Sant Quirze de Colera (Rabós)
- Peralada Castle - Museu
- Castle of Sant Ferran (Figueres)
- Empordà Museum (Figueres)
- Toy's Museum of Catalonia (Figueres)
- Roses Citadel
- Tortoise's reproduction Center (Garriguella)
- Butterfly Park (Empuriabrava)
- Ecomuseum- Farinera (Castelló d'Empúries)
- Ruïnes d'Empúries(L'Escala)
- Santa Maria de Vilabertran
- Requesens Castle (Cantallops)
- Museu de l'Exili (La Jonquera)
- Go Sightseeing in Llançà
- Llançà tree's - Un open-air museum
- The Dry Stone Route
- From Llançà to Sant Genís del Terrer
- From Valleta to Sant Silvestre and Sant Genís
- Puig d’Esquers 1
- Puig d’Esquers (2)
- Glen of Sant Pere de Rodes
- Cap de Ras
- Font d’en Falcó
- Llançà Medieval
- Llançà and Cap de Creus Natural Park
- Half Marathon of Albera de Llançà
- E12 / Sentier Littoral / GR92 Argelès-sur-Mer to Roses
- Mountain Biking
- Natural Reserves
- Platja Petita del Futaner
- Platja Gran del Futaner
- Platja de Bramant
- Platja de Canyelles
- Platja del Cros
- Platja Sota d'en Canals
- Platja de Grifeu
- Platja del Port
- Platja Sota del Parador
- Platja de l'Alguer
- Platja de St. Jordi
- Platja de l'Argilera
- Platja de La Gola
- Platja de les Carboneres
- Platja de l'Embarril
- Platja del Morer
- Platja de les Titarolites
- Platja de la Farella
- Platja de la Farella del Mig
- Platja de les Tonyines
- More results
- Where to sleep
- Where to eat
- Where to buy
- Sports Activities
Come and visit the Tower at the Main Square!
A new interior distribution, with a different and attractive image, gives value to the Romanesque Tower and distinguishes it as a center of interpretation of the history of Llançà in medieval and modern times.
The exhibition, created by Joan Serra and Carles Chacón, is informative and very enjoyable. Distributed in three different sections (one on each floor of the Tower), it contains details and curiosities which are characteristic of that period in our town. You will discover its origins in the 14th century, the influence of the Abbot of St. Pere and even the buildings to fight pirates and the public punishment for criminals!
The information is collected in 14 panels with different images and graphic representations, complemented by original elements of the epoch and pieces of art, which are connected to tell the story in a familiar and funny way.
The activity is completely free!!
To visit the Tower, ask for the key at the Casa de Cultura. (Currently, the capacity is limited to the family unit.)
Mondays, from 9 am to 1 pm.
Tuesdays to Fridays, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Saturdays, from 10.30 am to 1 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Sundays, from 10.30 am to 1 pm.
We are waiting for you !!