From the Tourism Area of Llançà City Council and now that we are in the summer season we encourage you to discover the 7km of coastline of the territory of Llançà, where you will find 22 small and cozy beaches and coves, the characteristic landscape of Cap de Creus and its blue waters!
Here are some of the curiosities about our coast:
- You can folloe the 7 km of coast by transport, but also on foot, via the GR-92. By the same path you can reach the 2 neighboring coastal villages: Colera on the north and Port de la Selva on the east.
- Each of the beaches and coves is unique: there are sandy beaches, some with small stones or with rocks, deep and shallow beaches, some are lonely and others are more crowded, some are situated in green areas and others in built-up areas .
- Port Beach and Grifeu Beach have been awarded with the Blue Flag.
- Saint Jordi Beach is available all year round as a bathing area in the company of dogs.
- NEW! We have a nudist area located to the north of Cap Ras, which includes the Small and Big Beaches of Futaner.
In summer, enjoy the Llançà coast!