You will find all the updated information on Covid-19 in Catalonia here.
The free telephone number for attention and information is: 061.
Groups of more than 10 people are allowed.
- Both in public and private spheres. Groups of up to 10 people are now only a recommendation. The population is advised to avoid crowds.
- In addition, at town festivals and other similar acts, dancing with masks on is allowed.
It will reopen gradually.
- With mandatory attendee registration (data must be stored for one month to allow traceability of contacts in the event of a COVID-19 case).
- Closing time is no later than 3:30 pm.
- 50% indoor capacity is allowed.
- There is a limit of a maximum of 6 people per table indoors and 10 people per table outdoors.
- Dancing with mask on is allowed.
Restaurants, bars and Catering Services
6 people per table indoors. 10 in terraces.
- Unless they belong to a coexistence bubble.
Extra curricular activities
All non-regulated training or educational activities and school sports are allowed.
- The maximum limit of 10 people is removed.
- They can be carried out in accordance with the Action Plan for the 2020-2021 academic year for schools in the framework of the pandemic for COVID-19 in relation to extracurricular activities, school camps and outings.
Attendance in civic and community activities.
Up to 70% of the capacity guaranteeing the established minimum ventilation.
Tobacco use and the like
Prohibited on public roads if a distance of 2 meters between people is not guaranteed.
Smoking is also not allowed in crowded outdoor events.
Assemblies of entities
Allowed with 70% of the capacity.
From 1,000 to 3,000 people depending on the ventilation conditions of the space.