ACTIVITIES IN NATURE - IDEAL FOR FAMILIES! BOOK THE ACTIVITIES HERE
The second edition of the ‘Nature Week’ will take place in Llançà from the 1st to the 13th September, with a wide range of activities related to the discovery of the marine and natural environment of Llançà and its two main natural areas: the Albera and Cap de Creus.
There will be a variety of activities planned for each day of the week, which are ideal for families. You will have the chance to discover all the secrets related to the natural world of Llançà and its surroundings. These would be the main proposals:
- Go Paddlesurfing
- Nature Sketching; Draw our Nature.
- Guided Tour: “Medicinal and Aromatic Plants of Llançà and its Environment”.
- Boat tour through ‘Mar D'Amunt’.
- Txi-kung with your Family.
- Workshop on Pellets.
- Medicinal Walk Near the Sea.
- Introduction to Nature Photography and Phonosconing.
- Painting Nature with the Mindfulness technique
- Tavern Chats: ¡Let’s Make a Sailor Knot!
- Introduction to Ornithology.
- Family Workshop on Coastal Ecology.
- Family Excursion by Kayak ‘The Castellar Cave’.
- Beach Cleaning Workshop with the Entity ‘Platges Netes’.
- E-bike Outing to the Mountains of ‘L’Albera’.
- Cap the Creus Live Animals.
- Llançà and the Vegetable Gardens and Orchards.
- Txi-kung and Contemplative Kayaking.
- The Treasures of the Sea.
- Discover the Snorkelling Itineraries.
- Nordic Walking Through the Albera.
- The Disappearance of Mrs. Mallerenga.
- Walking Tour in Cap Ras: Improve Your Health with Nature.
- Family Guided Tour: Explore Canyelles Beach
One of the main novelties of Nature Week will be the creation of a sustainable decalogue for guides. The purpose will be to propose several follow-up guidelines for the different guides and educators who carry out the Nature Week activities, to make users aware of the importance of developing activities that follow an environmental sustainability viewpoint.
Notice that the majority of the activities are priced at only € 2 per person, an amout that will go entirely to the local entity "Platges Netes".